The Sun Tea Kit
A Southern tradition, sun-brewing tea is a great way to make a refreshing beverage without heating up the kitchen. Packaged in our reusable wooden gift crate, you’ll find everything you need to make your own: Blackberry Farm Sun Tea, a long wooden spoon and a vintage glass bottle for brewing tea. Brewing a delicious batch is simple: Just place tea leaves in the bottle, fill with water and the sun takes care of the rest.
- Wooden crate includes 16 oz. Blackberry Farm Sun Tea, 12"-long wooden spoon, 34-oz.-cap. vintage glass bottle and 10 tea bags.
- Blackberry Farm Sun Tea leaves are harvested locally from Tennessee’s Blackberry Farm, a 4,200-acre estate famous for its sustainably grown specialty-food products.
- Long-handled wooden spoon is ideal for stirring in sweetener, sliced lemons or herb sprigs for extra flavor.
- Glass bottle can also be used to store homemade fruit and vegetable juices.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Directions for brewing sun tea
Spoon 1 Tbs. sun tea into a tea bag and fold the bag over. You will need 1 tea bag for each 2 cups of water.
Place the tea bags in the bottle and add the amount of room-temperature water needed. Set in the sun and let steep until the desired strength is reached. Remove the tea bags and discard. If desired, sweeten the tea with honey.