The Sun Tea Kit
A Southern tradition, sun-brewing tea is a great way to make a refreshing beverage without heating up the kitchen. Packaged in our reusable wooden gift crate, you’ll find everything you need to make your own: Blackberry Farm Sun Tea, a long wooden spoon and a vintage glass bottle for brewing tea. Brewing a delicious batch is simple: Just place tea leaves in the bottle, fill with water and the sun takes care of the rest.
- Wooden crate includes 16 oz. Blackberry Farm Sun Tea, 12"-long wooden spoon, 34-oz.-cap. vintage glass bottle and 10 tea bags.
- Blackberry Farm Sun Tea leaves are harvested locally from Tennessee’s Blackberry Farm, a 4,200-acre estate famous for its sustainably grown specialty-food products.
- Long-handled wooden spoon is ideal for stirring in sweetener, sliced lemons or herb sprigs for extra flavor.
- Glass bottle can also be used to store homemade fruit and vegetable juices.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
Directions for brewing sun tea
Spoon 1 Tbs. sun tea into a tea bag and fold the bag over. You will need 1 tea bag for each 2 cups of water.
Place the tea bags in the bottle and add the amount of room-temperature water needed. Set in the sun and let steep until the desired strength is reached. Remove the tea bags and discard. If desired, sweeten the tea with honey.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.