The Infused Rosemary Crate
The fragrance of fresh rosemary is inseparable from good food and cooking. Combined with olive oil, it can be used in any recipe that calls for rosemary. Packaged in a reusable wooden crate, our gift set includes St. Helena Rosemary-Infused Olive Oil and St. Helena Organic Italian Seasoning, a classic herb blend that works well with a variety of dishes. To complete the set, we’ve added an organic rosemary plant and an olive oil bottle for making your own infused oils (recipe included).
- Wooden crate includes a culinary rosemary plant in pot; 12.7 fl. oz. St. Helena Rosemary-Infused Olive Oil; 2.7 oz. St. Helena Organic Italian Seasoning; and 8.4-oz.-cap. olive oil bottle with pourer.
- Made from fresh rosemary pressed with late-harvest Mission olives, St. Helena extra-virgin olive oil is delicious drizzled over roasted or grilled vegetables and meats, blended into dressings and marinades, and used as a dipping oil for artisan bread.
- Italian-style dried herb seasoning includes a blend of oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil and sage; the blend makes an excellent addition to pizzas, pasta, fish and salad dressings.
- Small glass bottle with pouring spout makes drizzling olive oil easy. Add fresh rosemary and other herbs and seasonings to created flavored oils.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Grown and made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Planting: Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 4" apart.
- Watering: Provide regular water; drought tolerant once established.
- Harvesting: Cut stems and scrape off needles.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.