Nordic Ware Great Pumpkin Cake Pan
A magical autumn masterpiece begins with our pan—the secret to making a playful cake in the intricate 3-D shape of a giant pumpkin. Simply bake the two halves and press the two sides together with a generous swirl of icing. Decorate your centerpiece-worthy dessert with colorful frostings and candies to create a classic harvest-themed pumpkin or jolly Halloween jack-o'-lantern.
- Use your favorite scratch recipe or our exclusive Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Bundt Cake Mix for easy baking.
- Durable cast-aluminum distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Our exclusive recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Cake included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10-cup cap.; 15" x 7 3/4" x 4 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Be sure that cake has completely cooled before you begin decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery