Buttermilk and Cheddar with Thyme Biscuits
Imagine serving up piping hot, savory Southern-style biscuits right from your oven. It’s a snap with these biscuits, made by the Bread Project. This nonprofit, based out of Emeryville, California, trains people with limited resources in the art of baking, helping them develop expert job skills in the food industry. We’re serving up a dozen biscuits in two tempting flavors: classic buttermilk and cheddar thyme. The biscuits bake up to a soft, delicately layered interior with a crisp, golden crust – just begging for a slice of country ham or a dollop of your favorite jam.
- Set of 12, 6 of each flavor (serves 12).
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The biscuits are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediate place the biscuits in the freezer, where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Preheat an oven to 450ºF (or 400ºF for convection), and remove from plastic packaging. Place the frozen biscuits, cream side up, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until they develop a golden brown top, around 20 minutes.
- Classic Buttermilk: All-purpose flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folate), butter, buttermilk, cream, baking powder, salt.
- Cheddar Thyme: All-purpose flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folate), butter, buttermilk, cream, baking powder, grated cheddar, dried thyme, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.