Thanksgiving Petits Fours
- Online Only
Served with dessert wine or coffee, our petits fours provide a delightful complement to the holiday meal. Dragonfly Cakes, a boutique bakery in Northern California, prepares them for us using the fresh, all-natural ingredients. Each diamond-shaped treat is handmade with three layers of light, moist vanilla sponge cake enriched with marzipan and buttercream, coated in chocolate and topped with a delicate, hand-cut marzipan leaf.
- Set of 12, three of each flavor: vanilla, chocolate and caramel butter-cream.
- 12 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The petits fours are shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt.
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. For optimal taste, let the petits fours sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. Petits fours keep up to 1 week refrigerated and 3 months frozen.
- Vanilla Cake: Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, flour acid) sugar, eggs, butter, milk, soybean oil, baking powder.
- White Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, soya lecithin, pure vanilla; Dark Coating; Sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate), nonfat milk, sorital monostearate, and soya lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla.
- Marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water) dark chocolate (cocoa liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract) vanilla buttercream: butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water).
- Carmel Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water), carmel (sugar and cream) marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Ganache: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract), cream.
- Carmel Filling: Sugar, cream.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.