Thanksgiving Petits Fours
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Served with dessert wine or coffee, our petits fours provide a delightful complement to the holiday meal. Dragonfly Cakes, a boutique bakery in Northern California, prepares them for us using the fresh, all-natural ingredients. Each diamond-shaped treat is handmade with three layers of light, moist vanilla sponge cake enriched with marzipan and buttercream, coated in chocolate and topped with a delicate, hand-cut marzipan leaf.
- Set of 12, three of each flavor: vanilla, chocolate and caramel butter-cream.
- 12 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The petits fours are shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt.
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. For optimal taste, let the petits fours sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. Petits fours keep up to 1 week refrigerated and 3 months frozen.
- Vanilla Cake: Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, flour acid) sugar, eggs, butter, milk, soybean oil, baking powder.
- White Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, soya lecithin, pure vanilla; Dark Coating; Sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate), nonfat milk, sorital monostearate, and soya lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla.
- Marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water) dark chocolate (cocoa liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract) vanilla buttercream: butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water).
- Carmel Buttercream: Butter, cornstarch, milk, sugar, vanilla (vanilla extract, alcohol, water), carmel (sugar and cream) marzipan: almonds, sugar, oil, egg whites.
- Chocolate Ganache: Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Liqueur, sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, soya lecithin, vanilla extract), cream.
- Carmel Filling: Sugar, cream.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.