The Terrence Collection has a contemporary design with a refined yet welcoming silhouette. Featuring a linen slipcover, tapered legs, and a sophisticated, deep espresso finish, each piece is handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Each frame is constructed of FSC certified, kiln-dried hardwoods, with mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double doweling and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back provide exceptional support.
- Cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring inner springs for additional support. The cores are wrapped in premium down blend or our thick double layer poly fiber.
- Tapered legs are finished with an espresso stain.
- Solid hardwood apron and legs with an espresso finish.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
- 38"W x 42"D x 38"H.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 38"W x 42"D x 38"H.
- Frame Back Height: 35 1/2”.
- Seat: 29"W x 30"D x 21"H.
- Seat Cushion: 28 1/4"W x 29 1/4"D; 9" thick.
- Back Cushion: 22"W x 21"H; 8 1/2" thick.
- Diagonal Depth: 27".
- Arms: 3"W x 25"H.
- Legs (removable): 6" high.
- Product weight: 81 lb.
- Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent “circling.”
- We recommend dry-clean only on our linen slipcovers. Clean all covers simultaneously to prevent any variances in color.
- We recommend professional upholstery cleaning on base upholstery.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.