Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Technivorm Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer
Savor the incomparable flavor of Technivorm brewing, one perfect cup at a time. The Moccamaster Cup-One offers the highest level of quality. Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent brewer quietly produces an excellent-tasting cup of coffee in just 4 minutes. Handmade in the Netherlands, the high-tech brewer is simple to operate.
- Brews one cup at a time, up to 10-oz. cup size.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature between 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Removable cup holder accommodates cups with larger bases.
- Rotatable outlet-arm allows for easy access to brew basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number 69212.
- Auto shutoff feature.
- Several parts remove for cleaning to avoid oil and residue buildup, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- 10 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 12" high.
- 10-fl.-oz. cap.
- 4 lb. 8oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with #1 paper filters.
- Clean the brewer regularly; if used daily, clean it every two week.
- Wipe clean on the outside with a moist cloth and wipe dry.
- After each use, hand-wash the brew-basket with mild detergent, using the small brush (provided) to clean the tiny opening in the basket bottom.
- For cleaning, we recommend eco-friendly Urnex®. Full Circle™ Coffee & Espresso Equipment Cleaning Powder.
- Descale your brewer every 80 cycles, or a minimum of every 3 months, to maintain optimal performance.
- For descaling, we recommend Urnex®. Full Circle™ Coffee & Espresso Equipment Descaling Powder.
Next Day Delivery