Technivorm Moccamaster Manual Drip Stop Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a perfect cup of coffee in only six minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time, grind and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces one of the best cups of coffee in just 5 to 6 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- An insulated steel carafe keeps coffee hot.
- Includes a travel lid.
- Adjustable brew basket features a manually operated drip-stop which allows you to adjust for brewing a half pot, a full pot, or a full drip-stop for a quick cup before the brew cycle completes.
- Several removable parts for cleaning to avoid oil and residue build up, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easily seen in the dark.
- BPA free.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 6 3/4" x 15" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Model number KBT 741.
- Use & Care
- For use with #4 paper filters.
Next Day Delivery