Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Grinder
The key to brewing a great cup of coffee is a consistently uniform grind achieved with minimal heat. Technivorm’s ingenious machine represents a breakthrough in blade-grinding technology. Its upside-down configuration grinds the beans to the perfect size and allows the ground coffee to drop immediately into a collection container below, away from the heat of the blades. The result is rich, full flavor with no burnt aftertaste. This grinding system has earned the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) Seal of Approval, awarded only to products that pass the extensive quality control and laboratory testing of the Norwegian Coffee Association.
- Creates the ideal grind for the Technivorm Moccamaster coffeemaker.
- Revolutionary design keeps grind safe from the heat generated by the blades, which can damage the beans’ flavorful essential oils.
Achieve perfectly consistent grind for even extraction and full, intense flavor.
- One grind size for all drip-coffee brewers—no more guessing which grind is correct.
Fast and simple push-button operation.
- Hand made in the Netherlands using only the finest materials available and individually tested.
- Technivorm Moccamaster is the only manufacturer with ECBC approval for all its household coffee brewing and grinding machines.
- ABS plastic construction with sleek, durable aluminum hopper.
- 14-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- Use only for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.