Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Grinder
- Free Shipping
The key to brewing a great cup of coffee is a consistently uniform grind achieved with minimal heat. Technivorm’s ingenious machine represents a breakthrough in blade-grinding technology. Its upside-down configuration grinds the beans to the perfect size and allows the ground coffee to drop immediately into a collection container below, away from the heat of the blades. The result is rich, full flavor with no burnt aftertaste. This grinding system has earned the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) Seal of Approval, awarded only to products that pass the extensive quality control and laboratory testing of the Norwegian Coffee Association.
- Creates the ideal grind for the Technivorm Moccamaster coffeemaker.
- Revolutionary design keeps grind safe from the heat generated by the blades, which can damage the beans’ flavorful essential oils.
Achieve perfectly consistent grind for even extraction and full, intense flavor.
- One grind size for all drip-coffee brewers—no more guessing which grind is correct.
Fast and simple push-button operation.
- Hand made in the Netherlands using only the finest materials available and individually tested.
- Technivorm Moccamaster is the only manufacturer with ECBC approval for all its household coffee brewing and grinding machines.
- ABS plastic construction with sleek, durable aluminum hopper.
- 14-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- Use only for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.