Technivorm Grand Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a perfect cup of coffee in only eight minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle's beginning to its end. The ample 64-oz.-cap. thermal carafe on this machine makes this model perfect for large households and frequent entertainers.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces a perfect pot of coffee in just 8 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a basket-shaped filter funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Insulated steel carafe keeps coffee hot.
- Includes a travel lid.
- All parts that come into contact with water or coffee are BPA-free.
- Several removable parts for cleaning to avoid oil and residue build up, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easily seen in the dark.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 6 3/4" x 17 3/4" high.
- 64 fl. oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with basket-type #6 paper filters.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.