Technivorm Grand Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Handmade and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a Gold Cup Standard pot of coffee in only eight minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end. The ample 64-oz.-cap. glass carafe on this machine makes this model perfect for large households and frequent entertainers.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces a perfect pot of coffee in just 8 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate with two heat settings keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature, preventing scorching of partial pots.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- Operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- All parts that come into contact with water or coffee are BPA free.
- Several removable parts for cleaning to avoid oil and residue build up, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easily seen in the dark.
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15" high; 64 fl. oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with basket-type #6 paper filters.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.