Technivorm Grand Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Handmade and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a Gold Cup Standard pot of coffee in only eight minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end. The ample 64-oz.-cap. glass carafe on this machine makes this model perfect for large households and frequent entertainers.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces a perfect pot of coffee in just 8 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate with two heat settings keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature, preventing scorching of partial pots.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- Operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- All parts that come into contact with water or coffee are BPA free.
- Several removable parts for cleaning to avoid oil and residue build up, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easily seen in the dark.
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15" high; 64 fl. oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- For use with basket-type #6 paper filters.