Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Teacake Plaque
Use our innovative pan to create an irresistible assortment of 30 desserts, all at once. Thanks to a premium nonstick finish, the pan releases the cakelets easily, with their details intact.
- Bakes 30 festive mini cakes for brunch, tea or dessert.
- Embellish cakes with colored icings, glazes or a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- See 'Use and Care' tab for best results.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 1" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Do not put lid in the oven.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.