Nordic Ware Teacake Plaque
Use our innovative pan to create an irresistible assortment of 30 desserts, all at once. Thanks to a premium nonstick finish, the pan releases the cakelets easily, with their details intact.
- Bakes 30 festive mini cakes for brunch, tea or dessert.
- Embellish cakes with colored icings, glazes or a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- See 'Use and Care' tab for best results.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 1" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Do not put lid in the oven.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by MaryB from Wonderful! I have used this several times with the Bak-Klene ZT spray. The pan is fabulous for small cakes, pao de queijo, and corn muffins. With the spray, everything releases well and clean up is easy.Date published: 2017-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Coco20 from Nice Product Very nice quality pan. I have used it several times already. I'm using it instead of mini muffins and they are so pretty and come out nicely.Date published: 2016-03-16Rated 4 out of 5 by sweetleah from almost perfect I love this pan, it's easy to create amazing beautiful gluten-free tea cakes! however, it is a bit hard to clean all the little nooks and cranniesDate published: 2016-03-03Rated 4 out of 5 by Nonie1 from I love teacakes These are really cute and they bake well. A little smaller than I thought it was, but still love it.Date published: 2016-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by patricia52 from Another stunning NordicWare pan I haven't had this pan long enough to use it, but I really look forward to doing so. I have no doubt about its quality and usefulness. I have many NordicWare pans. I love them because they are a quality product. This Teacake Plaque is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive, and I consider myself lucky to have it. I've examined the pan, and I expect it to turn out perfectly formed, perfectly detailed little mini, mini Bundt teacakes!Date published: 2015-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by MaddieB from Easy to use Very easy to use. Cakes turn out perfect. Hint, their suggestion to tap the pan does not remove all air bubbles. Insert a toothpick into the batter in each tiny mold, gently stir to remove the air bubbles. This works perfectly.Date published: 2015-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by bjlovestobake from Great pan Great teacakes I have several of these pans and have used them for years. I use a box mix combine with assorted alcohols, eggs and oil. The alcohol bakes out but leaves amazing flavors (strawberry, lemon, Irish cream, banana, pumpkin spice, etc.)Not once have I had a "fail". I always spray the pan with Bakers Joy and the cakes simply fall from the pan. Maybe it is my batter, but I have not had issues with bubbles. sometimes I have tapped the pan to settle the batter, but not consistently. I either dust with powdered sugar or use a simple glaze. To clean the pan, I use a bottle brush to get into the all the crevices. I have loaned this pan to others and I have given several as gifts.Date published: 2015-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by TeaParty from Cakes come out of pan beautifully I made a cream cheese pound cake and used a mini scoop to portion out the batter. I baked the cakes and after they cooled for about 10 minutes they were able to be lifted right out of the pan with no problems. I used a little cooking spray and a plastic fork to lift them out because I didn't want to scratch the pan. I absolutely love this pan because of the variety of different shapes and the fact that there was no sticking!!!!Date published: 2015-03-26