Nordic Ware Teacake Plaque
Use our innovative pan to create an irresistible assortment of 30 desserts, all at once. Thanks to a premium nonstick finish, the pan releases the cakelets easily, with their details intact.
- Bakes 30 festive mini cakes for brunch, tea or dessert.
- Embellish cakes with colored icings, glazes or a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- See 'Use and Care' tab for best results.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 1" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Do not put lid in the oven.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MaryB from Wonderful! I have used this several times with the Bak-Klene ZT spray. The pan is fabulous for small cakes, pao de queijo, and corn muffins. With the spray, everything releases well and clean up is easy.Date published: 2017-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Coco20 from Nice Product Very nice quality pan. I have used it several times already. I'm using it instead of mini muffins and they are so pretty and come out nicely.Date published: 2016-03-16Rated 4 out of 5 by sweetleah from almost perfect I love this pan, it's easy to create amazing beautiful gluten-free tea cakes! however, it is a bit hard to clean all the little nooks and cranniesDate published: 2016-03-03Rated 4 out of 5 by Nonie1 from I love teacakes These are really cute and they bake well. A little smaller than I thought it was, but still love it.Date published: 2016-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by patricia52 from Another stunning NordicWare pan I haven't had this pan long enough to use it, but I really look forward to doing so. I have no doubt about its quality and usefulness. I have many NordicWare pans. I love them because they are a quality product. This Teacake Plaque is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive, and I consider myself lucky to have it. I've examined the pan, and I expect it to turn out perfectly formed, perfectly detailed little mini, mini Bundt teacakes!Date published: 2015-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by MaddieB from Easy to use Very easy to use. Cakes turn out perfect. Hint, their suggestion to tap the pan does not remove all air bubbles. Insert a toothpick into the batter in each tiny mold, gently stir to remove the air bubbles. This works perfectly.Date published: 2015-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by bjlovestobake from Great pan Great teacakes I have several of these pans and have used them for years. I use a box mix combine with assorted alcohols, eggs and oil. The alcohol bakes out but leaves amazing flavors (strawberry, lemon, Irish cream, banana, pumpkin spice, etc.)Not once have I had a "fail". I always spray the pan with Bakers Joy and the cakes simply fall from the pan. Maybe it is my batter, but I have not had issues with bubbles. sometimes I have tapped the pan to settle the batter, but not consistently. I either dust with powdered sugar or use a simple glaze. To clean the pan, I use a bottle brush to get into the all the crevices. I have loaned this pan to others and I have given several as gifts.Date published: 2015-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by TeaParty from Cakes come out of pan beautifully I made a cream cheese pound cake and used a mini scoop to portion out the batter. I baked the cakes and after they cooled for about 10 minutes they were able to be lifted right out of the pan with no problems. I used a little cooking spray and a plastic fork to lift them out because I didn't want to scratch the pan. I absolutely love this pan because of the variety of different shapes and the fact that there was no sticking!!!!Date published: 2015-03-26