Williams Sonoma Tea Time Impression Cookie Cutter Set
- Online Only
Make a big impression at teatime with homemade cookies in distinctive shapes. Each cookie cutters imprints a design on rolled-out dough as it cuts out the shape, producing wonderfully detailed cookies for serving with tea or coffee.
- Set of three includes teapot, teacup and biscuit.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
- Cutters incorporate stamped designs that imprint on dough as they cut.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Teapot: 3 3/4" x 3" x 1" high.
- Teacup: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1" high.
- Biscuit: 2 3/4" x 2" x 1" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, dip the cutter in flour before cutting out the shapes, which helps to release the dough.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-wash recommended.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Trish from Dough gets stuck... I bought these cookie cutters individually about 2 months ago. The teapot works great, however, the teacup with the design in the middle doesn't do so well with cookie dough. the dough is constantly getting stuck in the handle and in the small designs. I even used the Williams-Sonoma sugar cookie dough recipe...unless you have an exacto knife, I would not buy the teacup.Date published: 2017-04-12