Taylor Outdoor Pen Thermometer
Whether you're grilling in the outback or barbecuing in the backyard, you can count on this durable, waterproof thermometer to take the guesswork out of cooking. Compact enough to fit in your pocket, it displays the precise internal temperature of your food in seconds. The bright blue backlit LCD screen makes it easy to see the readings when you're grilling at night or in inclement weather. For safer use, attach the sleeve to extend the handle.
- Rugged, waterproof digital thermometer is great for grill, stovetop or oven use.
- Measures temperatures from -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 230°C).
- Thermometer responds rapidly to temperature changes, with display updates every second.
- Durable stainless-steel step-down probe ensures precision accuracy.
- Bright blue backlit LCD screen is easy to read in the dark.
- "Hold" button provides instant temperature recall.
- Auto shut-off after ten minutes conserves battery power.
- Includes a waterproof, anti-microbial sheath to cover the probe tip.
- Runs on one CR2032 lithium battery (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" probe; 4" handle extends to 7" when sleeve is used.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven or on the grill.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hendo from awful thermometer This has been awful. TWICE. After the first one stopped working within a week after buying it, we got a new one sent to us, that one had the same problem within a month. The screen just stops working. We took good care when washing it both times.Date published: 2016-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by gillian329 from love this thermometer This is the best thermometer I've found for checking meat temperatures. We had the same one for about 4 years and only had to change the battery once. Unfortunately it was left outside by accident and it got rained on and stopped working. So we bought another brand thermometer and it was awful. It took forever to give you the temperature while burning your hand half to death and the temperature it finally gave was questionable. Finally I went online and found this one again for Father's Day for my husband who does a lot of grilling. I was so happy to find it and it works just as well as the first one. It gives you the temperature so fast and it's accurate. It's also very durable, easy to clean and ergonomic. I'm so happy to have this tool back in my kitchen!!!Date published: 2015-07-23