Taylor Outdoor Pen Thermometer
Whether you're grilling in the outback or barbecuing in the backyard, you can count on this durable, waterproof thermometer to take the guesswork out of cooking. Compact enough to fit in your pocket, it displays the precise internal temperature of your food in seconds. The bright blue backlit LCD screen makes it easy to see the readings when you're grilling at night or in inclement weather. For safer use, attach the sleeve to extend the handle.
- Rugged, waterproof digital thermometer is great for grill, stovetop or oven use.
- Measures temperatures from -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 230°C).
- Thermometer responds rapidly to temperature changes, with display updates every second.
- Durable stainless-steel step-down probe ensures precision accuracy.
- Bright blue backlit LCD screen is easy to read in the dark.
- "Hold" button provides instant temperature recall.
- Auto shut-off after ten minutes conserves battery power.
- Includes a waterproof, anti-microbial sheath to cover the probe tip.
- Runs on one CR2032 lithium battery (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" probe; 4" handle extends to 7" when sleeve is used.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven or on the grill.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.