Taylor Grill Surface Thermometer
No more guessing if the grill is hot enough. This thermometer accurately monitors the surface temperature of your grill for perfect results every time. Place it directly on the grill grates – the compact shape takes up little space, and the dial is easy to read.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- Large, easy-to-read dial.
- Detachable wire for easy handling.
- Gauges surface temperatures from 100°F to 700°F (and 50°C to 350°C).
- 2 1/4” wide, 3/4” thick.
- Made in China.
- For use with a gas or charcoal grill.
- To be used on grill surface, not directly in the path of flames.
- Once the thermometer is placed on grill, do not touch directly with bare fingers or hands as it will be very hot. Move with a spatula or tongs.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse in water.
- A scouring pad may be used to remove grease.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.