Taylor Elite Candy/Oil Thermometer
Whether you're preparing crispy fried chicken or whipping up a batch of homemade peanut brittle, this precision thermometer will help ensure successful results. It's calibrated to gauge the wide range of heat required for working with sugar and cooking oils.
- Measures temperatures from 100°F to 400°F (40°C to 200°C).
- Displays easy-to-read indicators for temperature stages (melt chocolate, firm ball, soft crack, hard crack and deep fry).
- Oversized face with large numerals in 20°F increments.
- Clips to pan's rim.
- Large easy-grip handle stays cool.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let thermometer tip touch bottom of pan.
- Do not wipe or handle thermometer while it is still hot.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use a scouring pad or other abrasive substance to clean.
- If it does not clean easily in the dishwasher soak overnight in dishwashing detergent.