Tatte Zucchini Quiche
- Online Only
With its artful presentation, this elegant, ready-to-serve quiche brings big wow factor to the table. For a quiche tastes as amazing as it looks, Tzurit Or and her team of bakers at Boston-based Tatte Fine Cookies & Cakes roll out the rich, buttery crust by hand, then fill it with a rich, eggy custard and creamy mozzarella cheese. They then brush thin slices of zucchini with olive oil, carefully arrange them in rows over the top and bake the quiche to golden-brown perfection. Enjoy a slice for Sunday brunch, as part of an afternoon tea or even as a light yet satisfying supper with a side salad.
- 13 3/4" x 4" x 2" high (serves 6–8).
- 2 lb.
- Ships frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The quiche ships frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate the quiche, or wrap tightly and place in the freezer to serve at a later date. The quiche will keep unopened up to 5 days, and up to 1 month frozen. For best results, enjoy the quiche upon receipt – at the peak of its freshness.
- To serve from frozen, thaw the quiche in the refrigerator overnight. Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the thawed quiche from the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature. If desired, warm the quiche in a preheated 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Unbleached enriched wheat flour (malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), butter, eggs, heavy cream, zucchini, onion, fresh mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, olive oil.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tatte Tomato Quiche
- Online Only