Tatte Tomato Quiche
- Online Only
With its artful presentation, this elegant, ready-to-serve quiche brings big wow factor to the table. For a quiche that tastes as amazing as it looks, Tzurit Or and her team of bakers at Boston-based Tatte Bakery roll out the rich, buttery crust by hand, then fill it with a rich, eggy custard and creamy feta cheese. They then lay perfectly ripe tomatoes on the vine over the top and bake the quiche to golden-brown perfection, which softens the tomatoes and intensifies their fresh summery flavor. Simply snip away the vine with kitchen shears, and enjoy a slice for Sunday brunch, as part of an afternoon tea, or even as a light yet satisfying supper with a side salad.
- 13 3/4" x 4" x 2" high (serves 6–8).
- 2 lb.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The quiche ships frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate the quiche, or wrap tightly and place in the freezer to serve at a later date. The quiche will keep unopened up to 5 days, and up to 1 month frozen. For best results, enjoy the quiche upon receipt – at the peak of its freshness.
- To serve from frozen, thaw the quiche in the refrigerator overnight. Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the thawed quiche from the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature. If desired, warm the quiche in a preheated 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Unbleached enriched wheat flour (malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), butter (milk), eggs, heavy cream, sun dried tomato, feta cheese, cherry tomato, sesame, salt, pepper, olive oil.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tatte Zucchini Quiche
- Online Only