Tatte Pistachio Cherry Tart
- Online Only
This handmade tart delivers the crunch of pistachio nuts with a burst of juicy sweet cherries. The lusciously layered dessert begins with a buttery, rich almond crust that’s filled with a house-made pistachio paste with a hint of rum, topped with rows of cherries, then sprinkled with a buttery crumb topping, pistachios and powdered sugar. The bakers at Tatte Bakery, an artisanal bakery in Boston, prepare the tart by hand every step of the way, from hand working the almond dough to sprinkling on the cherries and pistachios.
- One 9" square tart (serves 10–12).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The tart ships frozen with ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the tart at room temperature, or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date.
- The tart will keep unopened at room temperature for up to 1 week, up to 2 weeks refrigerated and up to 1 month frozen.
- The tart is best served at room temperature. To serve if frozen, thaw the tart in the refrigerator overnight.
- Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the thawed tart from the refrigerator to come to room temperature.
- Wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), melted barley flour, butter, powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla bean, sliced blanched almonds, pistachios, cherries, rum.
Caution: May contain cherry pits.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.