Tatte Mini Belgian Chocolate Tart
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Tzurit Or and her team of bakers at Tatte Fine Cookies & Cakes in Boston rolls out the rich, buttery crust for each by hand and fills them with an astonishing range of the finest ingredients. They’re all packaged in a simple brown kraft paper box adorned with a chocolate-brown ribbon.This assortment of petite tarts features flaky, buttery, chocolate tart shells filled with velvety chocolate ganache and a variety of toppings—pistachios, pecans and hazelnuts. The creation of Boston-based Tatte Fine Cookies & Cakes, they are made with premium natural ingredients including fine European chocolate. They’re all packaged in a simple brown kraft paper box adorned with a chocolate-brown ribbon.
- Set of eight tarts includes two plain, two hazelnut, two pecan and two pistachio tarts, each 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- These mini Belgian chocolate tarts and ganache ship fresh with ice packs.
- Upon receipt, store the tarts at room temperature, or wrap tightly and store in the freezer to serve at a later date. The tarts will keep unopened at room temperature for up to 1 week, and up to 2 weeks frozen. Store the ganache in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 2 weeks, unopened.
- Tzurit suggests you enjoy the tarts upon receipt, when they are at the peak of freshness.
- If the tarts are frozen, let thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- If desired, warm the tarts in a preheated 350° oven for 5 minutes.
- Heat the ganache in a microwave for 10 seconds, then drizzle over the tarts.
- Belgian chocolate, flour, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, heavy cream, pistachio, hazelnuts, pecans, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.