Tatte Flower Cookie Collection
- Online Only
Everything’s coming up rosy with these fresh-as-a-daisy cookies. Rich, buttery dough is the hallmark of these elegant bites, made just for us by Boston’s Tatte Bakery. Crafted from all-natural ingredients, these cookies include pastry chef Tzurit Or’s own handmade preserves, as well as dates brought back from Israel by Or. Delicate and not too sweet, these cookies are beautiful enough for gifting, yet tempting enough for dessert any day.
Linzer Cookies feature flower-shaped butter cookies filled with handmade pear jam, strawberry jam and pressed dates from Israel.
Plain Flower Cookies are the same rich butter cookies, dusted with powdered sugar.
Cranberry-Pistachio are butter cookies studded with chewy dried cranberries and crunchy pistachios stud for a satisfying sweet-tart cookie.
- Box of 40 cookies includes 12 linzer cookies (4 each of pear, strawberry and date), 16 plain flower cookies and 12 cranberry-pistachio cookies.
- 2 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature, where they will keep up to 14 days unopened. Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 10 days. We do not recommend refrigerating or freezing the cookies.
- Pear Linzer cookies: All-purpose flour, butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, yolks, vanilla extract, pears, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, granulated sugar, salt.
- Strawberry linzer cookies - strawberry: All-purpose flour, butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, yolks, vanilla extract, strawberries, granulated sugar, salt.
- Date linzer cookies - pear: All-purpose flour, butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, yolks, vanilla extract, pressed dates, salt.
- Plain flower cookies: All-purpose flour, butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, yolks, vanilla extract, salt.
- Cranberry-Pistachio: All-purpose flour, butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar, yolks, toasted pistachio, dried cranberries, vanilla extract, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.