Tatte Gluten-Free Petite Tart Assortment
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Chocolate? Nuts? Fruit? This assortment of petite tarts eliminates having to decide which you love most. Tzurit Or and her team of bakers at Tatte Fine Cookies & Cakes rolls out the rich, buttery crust for each by hand and fills the petite tarts with an astonishing range of the finest ingredients. Utilizing Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by renowned chef Thomas Keller, the tarts are all wheat-free. Packaged in a simple brown kraft paper box, adorned with a chocolate-brown ribbon, the assortment includes eight types of petite tarts.
Mixed Nut: A mosaic of toasted cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans and pistachios mixed in a handmade caramel.
Plum: Fresh plums rest on a hazelnut-and-Frangelico cream.
Pistachio: Whole toasted pistachios with a light house-made caramel.
Apple: Caramelized sliced Granny Smith apples nestled in a rich, buttery tart shell.
Belgian Chocolate: A chocolate tart shell filled with a velvety chocolate ganache.
Pear: Poached Bosc pears mingle with an almond, amaretto and rum filling.
Almond: Sliced toasted almonds and a handmade caramel resting in a buttery tart shell.
Pecan: Rows of toasted pecans drizzled with handmade caramel.
- Set includes 8 petite tarts, each 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" high (serves 8–16).
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tarts ship frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate or wrap tightly and place in the freezer to serve at a later date. Unopened, the tarts will keep up to 5 days and up to 1 month frozen. The tarts are best enjoyed upon receipt, at the peak of freshness.
- To serve from frozen, thaw the tarts overnight in the refrigerator. Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the defrosted tarts from the refrigerator and serve at room temperature. If desired, warm the chocolate and fruit tarts in a preheated oven at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with gluten/wheat.
- Cup4Cup flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), butter, powdered sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar, honey, heavy cream, apple, plums, pears, sliced almond, pistachios, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, Belgian chocolate, amaretto, rum, Frangelico, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tatte Petite Tart Assortment
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped