Tatte Gluten-Free Pear Tart
- Online Only
The natural, organic beauty of fresh Bosc pears is artfully displayed in this elegant, handmade, gluten-free tart from Tatte Fine Cookies & Cakes, a Boston-area artisanal bakery famous for its European-style creations. Sweet poached Bosc pears comingle with a delicious almond, amaretto and rum filling brightened with notes of lemon and cinnamon, then encased in a tender, rich, buttery crust made with Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by renowned chef Thomas Keller. The stems of the pears are left intact for a stunning presentation.
- 13 3/4" x 4" x 1 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tart ships frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the tart at room temperature, or wrap tightly and store in the freezer to serve at a later date. Unopened, the tart will keep up to 5 days and up to 1 month frozen. The tart is best enjoyed upon receipt, at the peak of freshness.
- If the tart was frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Approximately 1 to 2 hours prior to serving, remove the thawed tart from the refrigerator. We recommend that you warm the tart in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. The tart can also be served at room temperature, if desired.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with gluten/wheat.
- Cup4Cup flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), butter, eggs, powdered sugar, sugar, sliced almonds, amaretto, rum, fresh pears, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, cinnamon sticks, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tatte Pear Tart
- Online Only