Gluten-Free Belgian Chocolate Tart
Handmade by Tatte Bakery, a Boston-area artisanal bakery, this unique rectangular tart offers two ways to indulge the gluten-free chocolate lover. Owner Tzurit Or uses Cup4Cup gluten-free flour, developed by renowned chef Thomas Keller, to make the tart’s buttery crust, then fills it with creamy chocolate cream and tops it with a velvety chocolate ganache, all made with the highest-quality Belgian chocolate. You add the finishing touch to the elegant dessert at home, warming the ganache (included) and drizzling over the top just before serving as a delightfully fresh touch.
- 13 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"-high tart, plus two 2-oz. containers of chocolate ganache (serves 8–10).
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tart and ganache ship fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, store the tart at room temperature, or wrap tightly and store in the freezer to serve at a later date. Unopened, the tart will keep at room temperature for up to 1 week and up to 2 weeks frozen. Store the ganache in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 2 weeks, unopened. The tart is best enjoyed upon receipt, at the peak of freshness.
- If the tart was frozen, let it thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours. If desired, warm the tart in a preheated oven at 350°F for 8 minutes. Heat the ganache in a microwave for 10 seconds, then drizzle over the tart. Cut into slices and serve.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with gluten/wheat.
- Ingredients: Belgian chocolate, Cup4Cup flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), butter, Valhrona cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, heavy cream, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.