Tartlet Baking Set
It’s simple to turn out pre-baked crusts or filled tartlets with this three-piece set. First, use the cutter to cut the dough into rounds with fluted edges, use the tamper to press the dough into the wells, and then bake the crusts to a perfect golden brown.
- Set includes a 12-well mini-tart pan, cutter and tamper.
- Ideal for preparing sweet or savory tartlets with classic fluted sides.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel efficiently conducts heat.
- Tamper and cutter are made of durable polypropylene.
- Promotes uniformly baked crusts.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release and cleanup.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Pan: 12 3/4” x 9 1/2” x 1/2” high.
- Individual wells: 2 1/2" diam., 1/2" high; 2 1/4 tbs. cap.
- Made in China.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- Cutter and tamper are dishwasher safe.