Tartlet Baking Set
It’s simple to turn out pre-baked crusts or filled tartlets with this three-piece set. First, use the cutter to cut the dough into rounds with fluted edges, use the tamper to press the dough into the wells, and then bake the crusts to a perfect golden brown.
- Set includes a 12-well mini-tart pan, cutter and tamper.
- Ideal for preparing sweet or savory tartlets with classic fluted sides.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel efficiently conducts heat.
- Tamper and cutter are made of durable polypropylene.
- Promotes uniformly baked crusts.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release and cleanup.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 12 3/4” x 9 1/2” x 1/2” high.
- Individual wells: 2 1/2" diam., 1/2" high; 2 1/4 tbs. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- Cutter and tamper are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.