Black Watch Tartan Lambswool Throw
Crafted in the UK by a mill that was founded in 1837, our throws are loomed from pure, soft lambswool in traditional tartan patterns. As it has been for more than 170 years, every step of the process is performed in-house—from carding, spinning and dying the wool to weaving and finishing each throw—for enduring beauty and heirloom quality.
- Woven in an historic United Kingdom mill, founded in 1937.
- Loomed from pure lambswool for a super-soft hand and cozy warmth.
- Traditional tartan pattern is yarn-dyed for rich, lasting color.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approximately 65” x 54”, including 2 1/2” fringe.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Use & Care