Tapered Rolling Pin
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in Maine of rock maple, a hardwood prized for its strength, smoothness and durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1/2" to 1 1/4" diam., 20" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
Next Day Delivery