Tapered Rolling Pin
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in Maine of rock maple, a hardwood prized for its strength, smoothness and durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1/2" to 1 1/4" diam., 20" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.