Williams-Sonoma Tandoori Spice
India's celebrated tandoori cooking takes its name from the tandoor, a traditional clay-lined brick oven. In classic Northern Indian recipes, meats are marinated in a yogurt-spice mixture, then threaded onto skewers and placed in the searing heat of the oven, where they roast to tender, succulent perfection.
- Our aromatic spice rub makes it easy to prepare traditional tandoori-style recipes at home, in the oven or on your backyard grill.
- For authentic flavor, the blend includes fragrant methi leaves, a classic tandoori ingredient.
- A fragrant, flavorful blend of a dozen seasonings, our Tandoori Spice Rub adds rich, complex character to chicken, pork and seafood.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground and blended in a California spice kitchen just before shipping.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Tandoori Spice Rub are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- California chili, paprika, sea salt, cumin, coriander, garlic, celery, black pepper, bay leaves, methi leaves, fenugreek, cardamom.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.