Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Tandoori Spice
India's celebrated tandoori cooking takes its name from the tandoor, a traditional clay-lined brick oven. In classic Northern Indian recipes, meats are marinated in a yogurt-spice mixture, then threaded onto skewers and placed in the searing heat of the oven, where they roast to tender, succulent perfection.
- Our aromatic spice rub makes it easy to prepare traditional tandoori-style recipes at home, in the oven or on your backyard grill.
- For authentic flavor, the blend includes fragrant methi leaves, a classic tandoori ingredient.
- A fragrant, flavorful blend of a dozen seasonings, our Tandoori Spice Rub adds rich, complex character to chicken, pork and seafood.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground and blended in a California spice kitchen just before shipping.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Tandoori Spice Rub are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- California chili, paprika, sea salt, cumin, coriander, garlic, celery, black pepper, bay leaves, methi leaves, fenugreek, cardamom.
Next Day Delivery