Williams-Sonoma Tagine Spice
At the heart of Moroccan cooking are tagines, a family of savory stews characterized by their rich, complex sauces. Showcasing a quartet of traditional Moroccan spices, our premium seasoning blend makes it simple to prepare authentic tagines in your own kitchen.
- Our traditional blend enhances tagines with the rich, spicy flavors of paprika, ginger, turmeric and black pepper.
- An authentic addition to any tagine recipe, including chicken, fish, lamb or vegetable tagines.
- Add distinctive flavor to roasted or grilled meats, poultry or seafood by using these fragrant spices as a savory rub.
- A pinch of this aromatic spice blend can also be used to enrich couscous, salad dressings or marinades.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural spices for our tagine seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.5 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Paprika, black pepper, ginger and turmeric.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.