Williams-Sonoma Tagine Spice
At the heart of Moroccan cooking are tagines, a family of savory stews characterized by their rich, complex sauces. Showcasing a quartet of traditional Moroccan spices, our premium seasoning blend makes it simple to prepare authentic tagines in your own kitchen.
- Our traditional blend enhances tagines with the rich, spicy flavors of paprika, ginger, turmeric and black pepper.
- An authentic addition to any tagine recipe, including chicken, fish, lamb or vegetable tagines.
- Add distinctive flavor to roasted or grilled meats, poultry or seafood by using these fragrant spices as a savory rub.
- A pinch of this aromatic spice blend can also be used to enrich couscous, salad dressings or marinades.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural spices for our tagine seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.5 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Paprika, black pepper, ginger and turmeric.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.