Tacolicious Taco Bar Sampler
- Online Only
Bring home authentic south-of-the-border fun and flavors by inviting friends over for the ultimate Mexican-style taco bar. It's easy with our time-saving trio of entrees, all slow-simmered in handcrafted sauces from Tacolicious—a popular San Francisco taqueria inspired by the world-class restaurants of Mexico City. Fork tender and fully cooked, the beef short ribs and chicken thighs arrive ready to heat and serve with tortillas and salsa. Just mix up a batch of margaritas, put on some mariachi music—and enjoy your fiesta!
Guajillo Chile Short Ribs: These fork-tender beef short ribs are enlivened with a signature blend of guajillo, morita and ancho chiles, highlighted by Texan bock beer, caramelized onions and spices.
Mole Rojo Chicken: Chiles, spices, nuts and seeds are blended with fire-roasted tomatoes, onions and a hint of Mexican chocolate, giving this savory chicken a rich, complex character all its own.
Shot & A Beer Chicken: A spirited combo of Texan beer and tequila with a touch of habanero pepper give this succulent chicken a bold, spicy kick.
- 3 lb. each of Guajillo Chile Short Ribs, Mole Rojo Chicken and Shot & A Beer Chicken (9 lb. total).
- Serves 12.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The Guajillo Chile Short Ribs, Mole Rojo Chicken and Shot and a Beer Chicken were shipped in vacuum-sealed pouches frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the pouches, unopened, in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 year, or thaw and use within 14 days. Once opened, the ribs and chicken will keep 3 days, refrigerated.
Heating Instructions (from thawed)
- Fill large saucepot with 1 gallon of water and bring to boil.
- Turn heat down to a light simmer (water is simmering when small bubbles are forming; make sure the water is not boiling) and place unopened pouch of ribs or chicken and sauce into water.
- Maintain a low simmer and reheat for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove package from water and let it rest, unopened, for 3 minutes.
- Carefully cut open and place meat or chicken and sauce in serving dish.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open ribs or chicken and sauce pouch, place in an oven-safe baking dish with juices. Cover with aluminum foil and reheat for 30–35 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove aluminum foil and return to oven for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Place ribs or chicken and sauce pouch in the microwave safe tray and pierce 6–7 times. Place in the center of the microwave and heat on HIGH for 12–15 minutes.
- Allow package to rest for 3 minutes.
- Remove dish from microwave, open pouch and slide contents into a serving dish.
- Short Ribs: Beef [Beef, Sea Salt, Canola Oil, Black Pepper, Sugar], Guajillo Chile Braising Sauce [Guajillo Chille Braising Sauce [Onion, Filtered Water, Bock Beer, Red Chile Blend (Ancho, Guajillo, Morita), Garlic, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Salt, Spices (Cumin, Black Pepper, Mexican Oregano), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Citric Acid], Water, Stabilizer [Modified Food Starch (Corn), Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, and Mono & Diglycerides].
- Mole Rojo Chicken: Chicken Thigh [Chicken Thigh, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper], Mole Sauce [Mole Sauce [Filtered Water, Roasted Tomato, Red Chile Blend (Ancho, Pasilla, Guajillo, Mulato, Morita, Chipotle), Dark Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Mexican Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Vegetable Fat, Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon Flavor), Roasted Onion, Natural White Bread (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Filtered Water, Organic Sugar, Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Crystalline Corn Fructose, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Cultured Wheat Starch, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Vinegar, Enzyme Blend [Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Natural Enzymes], Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavor (Water, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid), Toasted Almond, Salt, Peanut, Toasted Pumpkin Seed, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Roasted Garlic, Mexican Cinnamon, Allspice, Star Anise, Cloves], Water, Food Starch-Modified]
- Shot and a Beer Chicken: Chicken Thigh [Chicken Thigh, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper], Shot and a Beer Braising Sauce [Shot and a Beer Braising Sauce [Tomato (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Filtered Water, Onion, Bock Beer, Ancho Chile, Garlic, Salt, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Chipotle Chile (Chipotles, Water, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Soybean Oil), Tequila, Spices (Cumin, Mexican Oregano), Habanero Chile, Distilled White Vinegar, Citric Acid], Water, Food Starch-Modified]
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Tacolicious Mole Rojo Chicken
- Online Only
Tacolicious Guajillo Chile Braised Short Ribs
- Online Only
Tacolicious Shot & A Beer Chicken
- Online Only