Swissmar Peelers, Set of 3
Reduce prep time with the help of our Swiss-made peelers. Their extremely sharp blades zip over all sorts of fresh produce and other foods with ease.
- Set of three includes a straight, serrated and julienne peelers.
- Straight-edge peeler removes skins from root vegetable and firm fruits.
- Serrated peeler is ideal for delicate produce like tomatoes, kiwis and mangoes.
- Julienne peeler creates fine strips of anything from carrots to firm cheese.
- Peelers have side cutters for removing potato eyes or blemishes.
- For right- or left-handed use.
- Surgical-grade stainless-steel blades.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" long.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Swiss Diamond
Based in Sierre, Switzerland, Swiss Diamond began in 1974 as a scientific research company that explored new materials and surface coatings. As the demand for nonstick cookware exploded in the 1990s, the company developed a method of reinforcing a nonstick composite with real diamond crystals. The result was an extremely hard, scratch-resistant and heat-conductive nonstick surface. In 2011, the company launched Swiss Diamond, the first cast-aluminum cookware featuring the patented coating. Swiss Diamond continues to test and improve its nonstick cookware while employing ecologically sustainable practices. Notably, it uses 100% recycled aluminum to make its cookware, the factory is powered by 100% hydroelectric power from the Swiss Alps, and the nonstick-coating production process is free of PFOA from start to finish.