Swissmar 4-Person Raclette
Like its close Swiss relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. Our compact electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for four guests to broil individual cheese portions and the traditional accompaniments.
- Tabletop appliance broils four easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Nonstick-coated metal grilltop is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 420°F.
- Includes four individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas for scraping melted cheese onto plates and a wooden crepe scraper.
- Reversible cast-aluminum grill/crepe top.
- 13” L x 9.5” W x 5.5” H.
- 5 lb., 14oz.
- 850 W.
- Made in China
- Hand-wash trays; spatulas are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.