Swissmar 4-Person Raclette
- Free Shipping
Like its close Swiss relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. Our compact electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for four guests to broil individual cheese portions and the traditional accompaniments.
- Tabletop appliance broils four easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Nonstick-coated metal grilltop is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 420°F.
- Includes four individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas for scraping melted cheese onto plates and a wooden crepe scraper.
- Reversible cast-aluminum grill/crepe top.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13” L x 9.5” W x 5.5” H.
- 5 lb., 14oz.
- 850 W.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash trays; spatulas are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped