Made in Switzerland, this nonstick cookware’s extraordinary durability is the result of an innovative process that infuses the cooking surface with genuine diamond crystals. This not only prevents peeling and blistering but also creates a nonstick surface that easily releases the most delicate foods.
- The tall, narrow shape and high capacity of this covered pot is perfect for cooking large batches of rich stocks and flavorful soups.
- Tempered glass lid offers a look at food to monitor cooking process.
- Patented nonstick composite is fused with real diamond crystals to create an ultra durable cooking surface that won’t peel, crack or blister.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup a snap.
- Cast-aluminum construction distributes heat evenly across the pan’s surface, eliminating hot spots.
- Flat, disc-shaped base works well on ceramic, electric and gas cooktops.
- The ergonomic, lightweight handles stay cool to the touch.
- 11" diam., 7" high; 8 1/2-qt. cap.
- Dishwasher safe.