This cookware's extraordinary durability is the result of a revolutionary process that infuses the cooking surface with genuine diamond crystals, creating a nonstick surface that easily releases the most delicate foods. Our griddle pan is sized to feed the family.
- 11" x 17".
- Spanning across two stovetop burners, this griddle is ideal for cooking up scrambled eggs, pancakes and sausage.
- Patented nonstick composite is fused with real diamond crystals to create an ultra-durable cooking surface that won't peel, crack or blister.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup a snap.
- Cast-aluminum construction distributes heat evenly across the pan's surface, eliminating hot spots.
- Flat, disc-shaped base works well on ceramic, electric and gas cooktops.
- The ergonomic, lightweight handles stay cool to the touch.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Switzerland.