Swiss Diamond Nonstick Crêpe Pan
- Online Only
Made in Switzerland, this nonstick cookware’s extraordinary durability is the result of an innovative process that infuses the cooking surface with genuine diamond crystals. This not only prevents peeling and blistering but also creates a nonstick surface that easily releases the most delicate foods.
- Low, sloped sides and a flat nonstick cooking surface allow crepes and pancakes to slide from the pan directly to a plate without ripping or tearing.
- Patented nonstick composite is fused with real diamond crystals to create an ultra durable cooking surface that won’t peel, crack or blister.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup a snap.
- Cast-aluminum construction distributes heat evenly across the pan’s surface, eliminating hot spots.
- Flat, disc-shaped base works well on ceramic, electric and gas cooktops.
- The ergonomic, lightweight handles stay cool to the touch.
- 9 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven-safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.