Swiss Diamond Nonstick 2-Piece Fry & Grill Pan Set
This cookware's extraordinary durability is the result of a revolutionary process that infuses the cooking surface with genuine diamond crystals, creating a nonstick surface that easily releases the most delicate foods. This set provides a range for everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Two-piece set includes an 11" nonstick fry pan and an 11" square grill pan.
- The flat surface of the fry pan is ideal for omelettes and pancakes, and the ridged surface of the square grill pan lifts meats above excess grease and fat, leaving grill marks on meat and fish.
- Patented nonstick composite is fused with real diamond crystals to create an ultra-durable cooking surface that won’t peel, crack or blister.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup a snap.
- Cast-aluminum construction distributes heat evenly across the pan’s surface, eliminating hot spots.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fry Pan: 11" diam.
- Grill Pan: 11" sq., 3" high; 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Flat, disc-shaped base works well on ceramic, electric and gas cooktops.
- The ergonomic, lightweight handles stay cool to the touch.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven-safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Swiss Diamond
Based in Sierre, Switzerland, Swiss Diamond began in 1974 as a scientific research company that explored new materials and surface coatings. As the demand for nonstick cookware exploded in the 1990s, the company developed a method of reinforcing a nonstick composite with real diamond crystals. The result was an extremely hard, scratch-resistant and heat-conductive nonstick surface. In 2011, the company launched Swiss Diamond, the first cast-aluminum cookware featuring the patented coating. Swiss Diamond continues to test and improve its nonstick cookware while employing ecologically sustainable practices. Notably, it uses 100% recycled aluminum to make its cookware, the factory is powered by 100% hydroelectric power from the Swiss Alps, and the nonstick-coating production process is free of PFOA from start to finish.