Sweet Things Rugelach
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Flaky and fruity, these classic rugelach are made exclusively for us by Sweet Things, a San Francisco bakery that uses fresh, natural ingredients. The buttery dough is rolled out and cut into triangles, then rolled around sweet filling and formed into a crescent. Stored in the freezer, these are a quick and easy holiday dessert or party snack; simply thaw and serve. Our collection features nine pieces each of two flavors.
Raspberry Apricot pairs dried apricots with bright raspberry jam, crunchy walnuts and a touch of cream cheese for richness.
Cinnamon Walnut is sweet and nutty, with the crunch of walnuts and sweet bursts of currants.
- 9 pieces of each flavor; 18 pieces total.
- 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The rugelach are shipped frozen to arrive chilled or thawed. Upon receipt, store at room temperature, or wrap tightly and store in the freezer to serve at a later date. They will keep unopened, up to 5 days, and up to 3 months frozen.
- Thaw at room temperature for approximately 2 hours prior to serving.
- Raspberry-Apricot: Unbleached flour, raspberry jam, cream cheese, butter, dried apricots, walnuts, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, salt, cinnamon.
- Cinnamon-Walnut: Butter, unbleached flour, cream cheese, currants, granulated sugar, walnuts, eggs, cinnamon, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.