Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Online Only
Sweet Things bakeshop is famous for its tempting takes on classic American desserts. This pumpkin spice Bundt cake—laced with currants, cloaked in a brown sugar cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with walnuts—might just be the moistest we've ever tasted. Each cake is made by hand using premium, all-natural ingredients. Just bring to room temperature, and dessert is served.
- 9" diam., 3" high (serves 12–14).
- 4 lb.
- Shipped frozen to arrive slightly chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen and may have thawed during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store the cake in the freezer, where it will keep, unopened, for up to 3 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Thaw at room temperature. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 2 days at room temperature. The cake may be refrozen after thawing.
- Granulated sugar, unbleached flour, pumpkin, canola oil, buttermilk, eggs, powdered sugar, currants, butter, water, baking soda, cream cheese, brown sugar, walnuts, salt, pumpkin pie spice, half and half, cinnamon.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.